Can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Perhaps you’ll find the answer here.
- Sensei Pages – An overview of the pages Sensei creates as part of the installation process.
- Adding Sensei Pages to Navigation Menus – There are several different types of Sensei pages available that you can add to any of the menus on your site.
- Content Hierarchy – Sensei is comprised of multiple components that form a hierarchy of content.
- Menu Items for Administrators – Administrators of your site will have access to new menu items like Analysis and Learner Management.
- Learner Profiles – Learners (optionally) have their own profile page showing basic information about them and the courses they’re enrolled in.
- Shortcodes – Shortcodes allow you to display a list of courses, course categories, messages and more directly on your WordPress-powered site.
- Widgets – Widgets enable you to display course information in a widget area such as a sidebar or footer.
- Sensei in Your Language – You can use Sensei in the language of your choice or submit new translations.
- Roles & Capabilities – Sensei adds a new Teacher role and some additional capabilities for admin users.
- Deprecation Policy – This page describes the process we use to deprecate code in Sensei, especially useful if you are a developer.