Are you ready to sell your first course with WooCommerce Paid Courses? This document will help you get started.
- How do I install WooCommerce Paid Courses?
- How do I update WooCommerce Paid Courses?
- I completed the setup process, now what?
- I need more help! What should I do?
How do I install WooCommerce Paid Courses?
- Download the WooCommerce Paid Courses file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin and then on Choose File.
- Browse to the location of the woothemes-sensei.zip file that you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
Congratulations! You’re now ready to sell courses with WooCommerce!
How do I update WooCommerce Paid Courses?
To receive updates and support for WooCommerce Paid Courses, you will need to connect your site to your WooCommerce.com Subscriptions. Once a connection has been established, updates for WooCommerce Paid Courses will be made available to your site for as long as the original subscription remains active.
I completed the setup process, now what?
To begin selling standalone courses with WooCommerce Paid Courses, you’ll need to link a course with a WooCommerce product.
If you’d like to accept recurring payments and easily predict the revenue you’ll receive, you can sell your courses as part of a subscription.
If you’d like to ensure your course content is only accessible to paying members, you can sell your courses as part of a membership.
I need more help! What should I do?
If you’re having trouble with WooCommerce Paid Courses, there are a couple of options available to you: