Are you ready to publish your first course with Sensei? Great! This document will help you get started.
- How do I install Sensei?
- How do I update Sensei?
- I completed the setup process, now what?
- I need more help! What should I do?
How do I install Sensei?
- Download the Sensei .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin and then on Choose File.
- Browse to the location of the Sensei .zip file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- Click Install Sensei Pages to complete the installation. This will create two new pages on your site – Courses and My Courses.
- If are interested in helping us make meaningful improvements to Sensei, click Enable Usage Tracking:
Congratulations on installing Sensei! You will now see new Sensei, Courses, Lessons and Questions menus in the dashboard.
How do I update Sensei?
If you already have WooCommerce installed on your site, please follow these instructions to ensure that Sensei is updated when a new release becomes available.
If you do not have WooCommerce installed on your site, please follow these instructions to install the WooCommerce Helper plugin and activate your subscription key.
I completed the setup process, now what?
You may wish to explore the settings pages to see how Sensei can be tweaked to meet your particular needs.
To become more familiar with Sensei before adding your own course, we have some sample courses available that you can import into your site.
Otherwise, if you’re ready to jump right in, you can go ahead and get started creating your first course!
I need more help! What should I do?
If you’re having trouble with Sensei, there are a few steps you can take on your own to try and diagnose the problem.