Ready to publish your first course with Sensei LMS? This document will help you get started.
- How do I install Sensei LMS?
- I completed the setup process, now what?
- I need more help! What should I do?
How do I install Sensei LMS?
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter Sensei LMS into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- The setup wizard appears, which will walk you through some fundamental configuration tasks:
I completed the setup process, now what?
You may wish to explore the settings pages to see how Sensei LMS can be tweaked to meet your particular needs.
Or, if you’re searching for the right theme, check out this list of themes used on Sensei LMS sites.
Otherwise, if you’re ready to jump right in, you can go ahead and get started creating your first course!
I need more help! What should I do?
If you’re having trouble with Sensei LMS, here are a few resources that may help:
We encourage you to take a look at our support documentation and the Sensei community:
What if I have want to use Sensei LMS in a multisite installation?
Sensei LMS works great in WordPress Multisite. Please note that Sensei LMS must be connected separately to each site. If you would like to purchase a subscription for each site, please contact us for custom pricing.
I purchased a Sensei plan. How should I install it?
Follow our Sensei Pro: Licenses & Account support document page.