Ready to publish your first course with Sensei LMS? This document will help you get started.
- How do I install Sensei LMS?
- I completed the setup process, now what?
- I need more help! What should I do?
How do I install Sensei LMS?
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter Sensei LMS into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- If you like, you can sign up for the Sensei LMS mailing list via the pop-up that appears.
- Click Install Sensei LMS Pages to complete the installation. This will create two new pages on your site – Courses and My Courses:
- If you’re interested in helping us make meaningful improvements to Sensei LMS, click Enable Usage Tracking:
- Configure the settings by going to Sensei LMS > Settings.
Congratulations on installing Sensei LMS! You will now see new Sensei LMS, Courses, Lessons and Questions menus in the WP Admin sidebar.
I completed the setup process, now what?
You may wish to explore the settings pages to see how Sensei LMS can be tweaked to meet your particular needs.
Otherwise, if you’re ready to jump right in, you can go ahead and get started creating your first course!
I need more help! What should I do?
If you’re having trouble with Sensei LMS, there are a few steps you can take to try and diagnose the problem: