Sensei itself does not control membership, but there are two ways we have tested for creating a membership setup.
- Using WooCommerce Memberships (for tiered membership)
- Using WooCommerce Subscriptions (for non-tiered membership)
- Create a Subscription Product
- Add Sensei courses to the created product
- Allow users to subscribe to those courses
- WooCommerce Memberships and Subscriptions can also be combined for a tiered membership with recurring payments
A Sensei user, Richard Stibbard, has also documented another method he has used for creating a membership learning site with Sensei:
Sensei doesn’t interact with Articulate Storyline in any way, but there are plugins available that let you embed Articulate content into any post or lesson. This allows you to use Articulate Storyline content as the content of your lesson, and still use Sensei for quizzes, grading etc. if you wish.