We’ve just shipped Sensei 1.11.0. This release includes:
- A new Email column on the Learners Analysis page
- A more prominent label for lesson previews
- Deleting a user’s messages when their account is deleted
- Updates to the default tweet text that can be sent after activation
- A new filter for WooCommerce statuses
You can find the full list of changes in the change log.
We heard from those of you with hundreds of learners that it’s difficult to search for and find a particular student, and to distinguish between students with similar names. To make it easier, we’ve added an Email column to the Learners Analysis page. The Email field is searchable and also appears in the CSV export.
Lesson Preview Labels
Sensei provides the ability for a site visitor to view a lesson without having to log in and/or purchase the course, giving you a way to offer a free sample of your course content. When a lesson is in (free) preview, we highlight this by showing a stylized label beside the lesson name.
Have feedback you’d like to share about Sensei or online learning in general? Schedule a call and let’s talk!