Sensei Certificates 2.0 is now available! 🎊
Please note that Sensei Certificates 2.0 requires a minimum Sensei version of 1.11.0 and a minimum PHP version of 5.6. If you are not running Sensei 1.11.0+ and PHP 5.6+, please update to more recent versions of both before updating Certificates.
If you’re not sure which version of PHP your site is running, you may find the How to Check Your WordPress Site’s PHP Version section of this article helpful. You can also read more about updating PHP on WordPress.org.
What’s in this Release?
Here are the highlights of the Sensei Certificates 2.0 release:
- Certificates requires Sensei 1.11.0+ and PHP 5.6+.
- Certificates is now compatible with Sensei LMS.
- A certificate link has been added to the teacher and student course completion emails.
- Certificates for courses without a certificate template can no longer be viewed in the WordPress dashboard unless a certificate template is added to the course.
- Hungarian translations have been added.
sensei_certificates_run_installerfilter has been added to enable running install-related tasks.
Head over to Dashboard → Updates to update Sensei Certificates from within WordPress.
As usual, if you spot any issues, please log them on Github.
Please note: While we have thoroughly tested this release, it’s always possible that we’ve missed something. We recommend that you test the update on a staging site before updating your live site.