What is the Sensei Showcase?
The Sensei Showcase exists to highlight some of the best and most interesting courses published by Sensei creators.
What Is Required To Be Added
There are a few requirements needed to be met in order to be added to the Sensei Showcase. These include:
- You must be using Sensei LMS and Sensei Pro on your site
- The course needs to have been published for at least 30 days
- The course should have at least 20 enrolled students
- The course landing page needs to be publicly available
- The course can be free or paid — if it is paid, we won’t list the price, only that it is a paid course
How To Add A Course To The Showcase?
1. Go to Sensei LMS > Courses in your site’s dashboard.
2. Put your mouse over the courses listed. A Promote link will appear for any course that is eligible (must have at least 20 students and be published for more than one month).
3. Complete the form to submit the course for review. Be sure to include a category and language, and make the excerpt short (ie. one sentence).