The Sensei Interactive Blocks plugin is a stand-alone plugin that adds our interactive blocks to any WordPress website.
You do not need Sensei LMS to use these interactive blocks – they work on any page, post, or custom post type.
There are no settings or additional menu items for this plugin – you just need to download, install, and paste in your license key to get started.
Here is how to get started with Sensei Interactive Blocks once you have purchased the license from our website.
1. Login and Click “My Account” on SenseiLMS.com.
2. Copy the license key for the Sensei Interactive Blocks plugin.
3. Download the plugin from the My Account page and save it on your computer.
4. Go to Plugins > Add New in the WordPress dashboard.
5. Paste in your license key in the Sensei > Blocks menu item.
6. Click Activate
7. Go to the page or post where you want to use the new Interactive blocks.
8. Add new content in the editor and type “sensei” to find Interactive Blocks: Flashcard, Image Hotspots, Tasklist, Question, Accordion, and Interactive Videos.