What’s in this Release?
- Both admins and the lesson author can now view a quiz for a lesson with an unmet prerequisite.
- Added the
senseiCSS class to the course results, learner profile and teacher archive pages.
- Switched to a more semantic heading structure on the course results page.
- Added missing taxonomy labels.
- Fixed an incorrect parameter being passed to the
- Added paid extensions to the setup wizard.
If you’re a developer, here’s what you need to know about Sensei LMS 3.2:
Template File Changes
templates/course-results/lessons.php– Use a more semantic heading structure.
To update, please head on over to Dashboard → Updates in the WordPress admin.
Please note: While we have thoroughly tested this release, it’s always possible that we’ve missed something. We recommend that you test the update on a staging site before updating your live site.