We’ve just released Sensei with WooCommerce Paid Courses 188.8.131.52.2.0, which focuses on closing some gaps in the WooCommerce Memberships integration.
What’s New in WooCommerce Paid Courses
We have to admit that Sensei LMS’s integration with WooCommerce Memberships has not gotten the attention it deserves. The integration is somewhat shallow, and there are gaps in functionality that need to be addressed.
We’re going to change that, starting today.
We’ve begun by focusing on achieving feature parity between course memberships and products attached directly to a course. In particular, courses that are part of a membership are now included in:
- The purchase confirmation notice that a user sees after purchasing a course.
- The order confirmation email that is sent to a user after purchasing a course.
- The Course Component widget.
- The Paid and Free filters on the course archive page.
The next release of WooCommerce Paid Courses will focus on deepening the integration with WooCommerce Memberships, enabling you to take better advantage of existing memberships functionality.
Would you like to be a beta tester for WooCommerce Paid Courses and get the new release ahead of everyone else? If you’re interested, and you have a valid license, please fill out the beta tester signup form using the same email address you used to purchase your license.
What’s New in Sensei LMS
Here are the highlights of the Sensei LMS 2.2.1 release:
- You can now add HTML to question titles.
- Loading the Courses page is faster.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause formatting issues on some themes. If your existing theme didn’t look quite right on Sensei LMS pages, we’d encourage you to give it another try with Sensei LMS 2.2.1.
Head over to Dashboard → Updates to update your versions of Sensei LMS and Sensei with WooCommerce Paid Courses from within WordPress now!
Please note: While we have thoroughly tested this release, it’s always possible that we’ve missed something. We recommend that you test the update on a staging site before updating your live site.