Sensei LMS 2.2 is now available for beta testing!
What’s Included in this Release?
Here are the highlights of the Sensei LMS 2.2 release:
- We cleaned up unused, abandoned modules when the teacher is changed for a course that contains modules.
- The course author name on the course archive page now appears beside the title. We’ve also cleaned up the styling for other course meta such as the number of lessons in the course and the course categories.
- The Order Lessons page now displays lessons that are published, draft, private, or that are scheduled to be published at a future date.
- We fixed an alignment issue on the single course page when a lesson has a featured image.
- We removed the ability to add a course from the lesson page due to low usage.
- We fixed an issue with WooCommerce notices not being displayed on some themes (like Divi).
sensei_modules_title– Modify the Modules title that appears on the single course page.
sensei_course_show_lessons– Set the visibility of lessons on the single course page.
sensei_course_meta_default_save– Whether or not to run the default save functionality for the course meta.
sensei_course_meta_before_save– Runs before saving the meta value.
Sensei_Lesson::lesson_add_coursehas been deprecated with no replacement
In the next few days we will also be releasing the WooCommerce Paid Courses 1.1 beta, which adds support for attaching multiple products to a course. If you would like to sign up to be a beta tester for it and have a valid license, please fill out the beta tester signup form. Beta testers will receive the WooCommerce Paid Courses beta directly to their inbox. The signup form will be closed to new signups once the beta is released.
As this is a beta release, please test it on a staging site and not your live site. If you don’t have a staging site, you can use the WP Staging plugin to create one.
Thank you to all our testers and contributors!