We recognize that the naming of this beta may be confusing. Given that Sensei 2.0 was made available prematurely on WordPress.org for a short period of time, we’ve had to rename the plugin from Sensei to Sensei LMS in order to prevent the same situation from happening again.
We’ve also bumped the version to 2.0.1, since technically Sensei 2.0.0 was briefly (albeit erroneously) released.
Template File Changes
- All templates – Changed text domain from
templates/emails/footer.php– Updated footer text.
manage_sensei_page_sensei_learners_sortable_columnshas been deprecated in favour of
manage_sensei_page_sensei_grading_sortable_columnshas been deprecated in favour of
manage_sensei_page_sensei_analysis_sortable_columnshas been deprecated in favour of
Other Things to be Aware of
There are some additional things you should be aware of, particularly for developers:
- The main plugin file has been renamed from
- Sensei LMS is now installed in the
- The text domain has been changed to
sensei-lmsthroughout the codebase.
- The screen IDs for all subpages under the Sensei LMS menu have changed. If you are referencing screen IDs in any custom Sensei code, they will need to be updated.
As this is a beta release, please test on a staging site and not your live site. If you don’t have a staging site, you can use the WP Staging plugin to create one.