We’ve just released Sensei 1.12.3, which fixes a few troublesome bugs and does some preliminary work that will make the transition to Sensei 2.0 easier. Given this, we recommend that you upgrade to 1.12.3 as soon as possible ahead of the upcoming Sensei 2.0 release.
It’s important to note that the upcoming 2.0 versions of Sensei and our official extensions will not work on sites running older versions of PHP. If you are running a version of PHP that is older than 5.6, we strongly encourage you to update to 5.6 or higher.
What’s in this Release?
Here’s the rundown of what’s in this release:
- Restrict future updates for sites running a version of PHP less than 5.6
- Fix conflict with Jetpack shortcodes module and Sensei videos
- Change progress status to “Completed” in modules
- Fix lesson order changing when lesson is updated using Classic Editor
- Update version number on plugin update
Please report any issues you find in the comments or on Github. Thank you!