We’ve just released another beta for the open source version of Sensei that will be listed on WordPress.org.
The most noteworthy change since the last beta is a fix we made to flush the permalink/rewrite rules when Sensei is activated. Now when you deactivate and reactivate Sensei, your existing Sensei pages will still be viewable without requiring you to re-save your lessons or click the Install Sensei Pages button.
Here’s what else is new since the last beta:
- Enable running plugin updates when needed.
- Update version numbers and add
ABSPATHchecks in templates.
- Allow for late additions to data updates.
- Fix issue when activating a different Sensei instance.
- Changes to meet coding standards.
We will be applying these changes to Sensei with WooCommerce Paid Courses, and sending out Beta 3 to our testers next week.
As always, since this is a beta release, please test on a staging site and not your live site. If you don’t have a staging site, you can use the WP Staging plugin to create one.