Sensei 1.12.2 is now available. This release fixes some PHP warnings and security issues. We recommend updating to 1.12.2 as soon as possible.
Here’s what you’ll find in this release:
- Add usage tracking for course enrolments
- PHP warnings when ordering courses, modules or lessons (@lkraav)
- PHP warnings on Sensei Analysis page
- PHP warning on Course Results page
- Add missing translations on Messages screen
- Enable translating “more” text on Bulk Learner Actions screen
- Show post content for paid courses on single course page
- Show course categories in WordPress 5.0
- Coding standard and security violations
- Use updated lesson data when updating quiz
- Remove underscores from filenames
Please report any issues you may find in the comments or on Github. Thank you!