We’ve just shipped a minor release of Sensei that includes a new module page template and a change to how course navigation works.
Here’s a punch list of what’s new:
- Added a new page template for modules
- Updated the course navigation to enable moving between both modules and lessons
- Removed the Sensei welcome screen that used to appear when activating Sensei
- Removed the theme check notice that sometimes appeared when switching themes
- Added filters to quiz answers for customizing both the text and CSS classes
- Added usage tracking to enable the Sensei team to make better decisions about what features to focus on improving
Here are some additional details on what’s new in 1.9.20.
Module Page Template
We’ve added a new
taxonomy-module.php page template that reduces visual clutter by displaying just the module’s title and description. Should you prefer to show the old module page that also lists each of the lessons associated with a particular module, you can copy the contents of
We’ve made a change to course navigation to more closely align with the structure of a course. Previously, course navigation moved only between individual lessons, skipping over any module content. Now, course navigation will move between both lessons and modules as per the order set in Lessons > Order Lessons in the WordPress admin.
What do you think of our latest release? Let us know in the comments!