Howdy! Sensei 1.9.12 is available and can be updated using the WooCommerce Helper.
We added initial support for Bulk Learner Actions at the Course level.
Once Learners are imported into your WordPress setup (e.g. with a plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/import-users-from-csv-with-meta/ etc), they can be assigned/unassigned from/to multiple courses or their course progress can be reset. We intend to iterate on this in terms of UI, so anticipate change.
Some other goodies we packed into this release:
- Compatibility with Woocommerce 2.7
- Initial support for the new user defined locale settings on wp 4.7
- Fix – Jetpack Compatibility: Add Beautiful Math Support on quiz feedback
- Fix – Correctly display answer feedback on quizzes
- Fix – Cancelled trial subscriptions do not retain course access after trial expires.
- Fix – Purchased course doesn’t show on learner profile
- Fix – Error when updating course as a teacher in WP 4.7
- Other small bugfixes and improvements
Many thanks to all our contributors! As always, if you experience issues, please submit a support ticket and our ninjas will be happy to assist.