Howdy! Sensei 1.9.8 is now available and can be updated using the WooCommerce Helper.
We fixed a handful of issues in this release:
- Fix – Removed HTML output on lesson complete message
- Fix – The video HTML tag now works properly in the video embed field
- Fix – Deleted/non-existant courses showing in course order list
- Fix – Completed lessons showing ‘in progress’ label
- Fix – Missing link in log in message
- Fix – Conflict with Heroic Knowledge Base
- Fix – HTML showing in grading for uploaded files
- Fix – Lessons show ‘please complete the previous course’
- Fix – Conflict with Jetpack: iframe video embeds converting to shortcodes
- Fix – Parse errors on PHP <5.3
- Fix – typo in sensei_has_user_completed_prerequisite_lesson
- Fix – Conflict with Wishlist Member
A total of 40 commits made it into this release, from 4 contributors.
As always, if you experience any issues with this release, please submit a support ticket and our ninjas will be happy to assist.