Sensei 1.9.3 is now available. See our documentation for details of how to update.
This release fixes several bugs, including:
- Message titles now link to the individual messages.
- Make sure Sensei does not affect the display of blog posts.
- Courses linked to product variations can now be purchased.
- Make sure lessons can’t be viewed until the prerequisite is complete.
- Fixed the course component widget for active and completed courses.
- Ensure courses can’t be accessed if linked to a subscription that is on-hold, cancelled, or expired.
- Improved appearance of tabs when using [sensei_user_courses]
- Added links to “Docs”, “Configure” (Settings), and “Support” in the plugins page.
You can view the full changelog here.
As always, if you experience any issues with this release, please submit a support ticket and our ninjas will be happy to assist.