Sensei 1.9.2 is now available. See our documentation for details of how to update.
This release fixes several bugs with the way lessons and course are displayed, including:
- Use the correct WooCommerce statuses when checking if an order is acceptable.
- Avoid fatal error when WooCommerce is not activated
- Ensure the “Start taking this course” button shows up for logged in users.
- True/false questions should not have default values.
- Fixed up the course component widget.
- Added the missing preview label for preview lessons that appear in modules on a single course.
- Removed users saved data from lesson when they are removed.
- Removed complete lesson button on lesson when the current user is not taking the lessons course.
- Hide preview if user is already taking course.
- Creating sensei pages now updated correctly within settings.
- Hide add to cart if the course is already in cart.
You can view the full changelog here.
As always, if you experience any issues with this release, please submit a support ticket and our ninjas will be happy to assist.