Version 1.7.3 of Sensei has just been released, with the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where multiple course completion emails were being sent, and multiple certificates generated.
- Fixed an issue where prerequisite lessons were not being correctly seen as completed.
- Gap fill questions now work even if the ‘pre-gap’ and/or ‘post-gap’ fields are left empty. The ‘gap’ field is now the only one required.
- The ‘Analysis’ title on the Analysis page can now be translated.
We also made several other tweaks to improve performance and tidy up the markup. See the changelog for full details.
1.7.2 – 2015/02/17
- Prevented the course being marked as complete when the first lesson was completed.
- Added db indexes to improve performance
- Fixed an issue with the course component widget for active courses
- Made sure certificate links were displayed on single course and my courses page
- Fixed timezone issue on duplicated lessons
- Made sure only valid ungraded quizzes are displayed in Grading dashboard.
- Fixed the excerpt display on lesson archives, and restored missing lesson statuses.
- Ensured compatibility with WooCommerce 2.3
See changelog for full details.
1.7.1 – 2015/02/04
- Preventing the Delete Course button displaying for paid courses.
- Improved update script detection.
(Comments are closed on this post. If you are experiencing issues, please contact support via the link in the sidebar.)