We’re happy to announce the release of the Sensei version 1.6.7 . This is a bug fix release, which goes a long way to make sure all those pesky little bugs are squashed.
Please download the latest version from your WooThemes.com dashboard or Use the Helper plugin on your site for a one click update.
What we’ve changed:
Fixes ( Bugs squashed )
- Lesson complete class assigned to the right lessons. The lesson complete class was not assigned to the right lessons on the single course page.
- Remove pagination from the courses widget component. The course specific widgets were erroneously affected by the global page pagination query parameters. Paged=2 would cause the widgets to come up empty.
- Remove php notice on accessing lesson_completion and using undefined variables. This simply removed the notice which also avoids any bugs related to an undefined index in future.
Tweaks ( small alterations )
- Prevents sending email when a lesson has no quiz questions.
- When changing the lesson author, the quiz author is also updated accordingly.
- Added text filter to the sign up message.
- Hide ‘reset quiz’ and ‘view quiz’ buttons for non logged-in users and update the access settings text to reflect the correct logic.